Thursday, July 15, 2010


DUKE INSPIRES CROWD AT TOOLS TO THRIVE

Linda Duke keynotes US Foodservice's Tools To Thrive 2, a regional sales and marketing show for their customers in San Ramon, California on July 14th, 2010

US Foodservice San Francisco Division held their Tools to Thrive event recently where Linda Duke spoke to the over 130 attendees. Duke shared her tips and tricks for driving sales and generating awareness and inspired several operators to say this:

"I have been in business for over 30 years and you said some things today I have never thought about doing for my restaurant, and it reminded me of some I used to do. It really inspired me."

Another attendee, Forsene Phillips, Restaurant Scene editor for the Bay Area Newsgroup said, "Congratulations on yourfantastic new book, Recipes for Restaurateurs. What an outstanding resource for restaurants. In this day in age, with all the compeition, every edge helps."


Watch the video here of the show: CLICK HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment