LOCAL STORE MARKETING
NEW YEAR’S IDEAS
Pre-Planning for the First of January 2015 is easy with these fun marketing ideas!
- Many people like to go out to eat before they attend parties. Create a special New Years Eve early dinner menu (before 9pm) and offer great specials on champagne. Host a pre-fixe New Year’s Party menu from 9:00 pm-Midnight and include Champagne toast at midnight and hats and poppers!
- Host an early Kid’s New Year’s Party and drop balloons and do an apple juice toast at 9pm. Families can enjoy together and get the kids to bed before midnight!
- Have a community party at your restaurant on New Year’s Eve; invite guests from your local 3-5 mile radius. Host a band, serve champagne and delicious appetizers. Stay open past midnight and count down the New Year. Offer flash lights for guests to walk home and partner with local cab or limo company to provide transportation home to guests.
- New Years Eve is the season for parties. Promote specials on catered to-go appetizers for people throwing parties in your community.
- Many people go to breakfast or lunch late on New Year’s Day. Lengthen your service hours for breakfast and lunch.
- New Years Day can be quite a lazy day for many. Offer specials on to-go and delivery orders. Offer complimentary Black Eyed Peas they are said to be Good Luck on New year’s!
- New Years is a great time to set goals and make resolutions for the upcoming year. Have your entire team make a at least one goal. Hang them in the office or break room to inspire your employees.